Join us for two days of an interactive conference to navigate the neglected yet critical terrain of household savings and personal finance in MENA region. This brand-new regional event tackles financial literacy, financial education, and financial inclusion, as well as household financial resilience across the Arab world, through long-term savings. The conference sessions will address the following;
- What’s the socio-economic imperative for household savings? What’s its economic power?
- To turn MENA into savings economies: what culture and which products do we need to build?
- Why so much interest in financial literacy lately? What difference will it make?
- Where can households save? What’s the ideal vehicle?
- Will Fintech change the way people save? Will people make the shift to Fintech?
Economics of Household Savings and their Significance
Building a Savings Economy: Creating products, savings culture
Landscape of Household Savings: What’s the ideal vehicle? Incumbents vs. Challengers